Sunday, January 22, 2012

it begins

heading out

just me and harlo now (and mister, but he's MIA most of the time)

new morning routine

morning walk

I started this blog as a sort of accountability mechanism for myself while Nathan is gone. When we decided that he was going to do another year of travel, I knew that I needed to make the year something special for me as well. I’m staying put in our life with the dog, cat and apartment, but it’s important to me that I’m not just twiddling my thumbs and toes waiting for him to get home. Notjustpassingtime is my attempt to challenge myself in different ways, whether it’s crafting, exploring the area where I live or just being more aware of my surroundings. Here's hoping...


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I know it must be hard to see that boy off again, but I love that you are taking this as a challenge to focus on beautiful you and your amazing surrounds. I look forward to hearing about it all. xo

    ReplyDelete